Smart marketers know that a bad promotion can bring a good brand down. It can erode positive brand attitudes – dilute hard-earned brand equity – and weaken a brand’s ability to command even parity price.
Instead, promotions need to add value and nurture customer relationships . . . inspire brand engagement – not kill it.
Susan Wolfe’s experience supports brands – for businesses, media properties, and nonprofits – both large and small.
Regardless of their size, market, or mission, Clients succeed when they hire her to:
- Excavate and uncover their brand’s core essence, its true brand soul
- Conduct insight-generating market, customer and competitive research
- Define actionable strategies and develop tactical marketing, advertising and promotion plans to fulfill them – infusing all communications, no matter what platform they’re on, with the true soul of the brand
- Lead internal and freelance teams to craft solutions that are breakthrough and on-strategy – in creative, media and digital development
- Establish and launch robust enterprise content creation operations
- Cultivate aligned media, marketing and content partnerships
- Package compelling offerings for entertainment, event, and non-profit sponsorships
- Create distinctive, integrated and targeted, cross-platform concepts and programs (for businesses and non-profits, as well as for media properties to offer brand advertisers)
- Generate incremental ad revenues (for media properties)
- Position, launch, and promote responsible green/eco brands and initiatives